V40 Alarm system

Allo. I'm new to this group so forgive me if this has come up before.

I bought a Volvo V40 last week. I have no noticed that the alarm system, although it un-set, doesnt set when i secure the car! Has anyone come across this problem before?

The car has a 3rd party warrenty and the fault is being looked at, very slowy, by the garage. It would be nice to get this sorted as the car is a dream.

Any ideas?

regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark

"Mark" schreef in bericht news:Aqgxc.3$iC5.2@newsfe5-win...

Your Volvo dealer should have the answer and solution to this I guess. They can read teh electro-circuits and the V's computer with special equipment. So any failures will be noticed.

Regards

MayDay

Reply to
MayDay©

Thanks for that. I have it booked in at the dealership buy they arent very willing to even look at it unless it is booked in, which is something which annoys me, more so when it could be something stupid.

Oh well! We'll see..

Reply to
Mark