'90 240 DL Backup Lights

Hello,

I'm trying to help out a neighbor with their 240DL that's lost it's backup lights. It looks as though fuses and bulbs are fine. What else should I check for her?

Thanks for the tips,

Bill Graham

Reply to
Bill Graham

There's a switch on the top of the transmission if manual (2 pin connectors), or at the base of the shifter (neutral switch) for automatics. The one for automatics can come out of adjustment, see if the lights come on just before or after the "R" position.

Reply to
Mike F