94 850 Sunroof question

I press the open sunroof button on the dash of my 94 650 sedan, and the roof slides a bit, but as soon as I letup on the button the roof stops. Im wondering if this is normal operation, or if your really supposed to hold the button until the roof reaches the desired position then release it.

It works the same for closing too, have to hold the button till it's fully closed.

Thanks,

Reply to
GamePlayer No. 1058

Yeah, its normal.