Quick Q on 740...

In a rush to have a quick answer and no time to do the usual searching round the usual resources. But anyway, is a UK spec 740 on a 'D' plate liable to be ok with unleaded?

Many thanks,

Graham W

Reply to
Graham W

My C reg 740 ran fine on unleaded for 320,000 miles till the rust claimed it. I queried it with Volvo when I got the car and was told all the fuel injected models are fine on unleaded with no modification required.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Well that's pretty conclusive then :-)

Thanks for that,