940 Turbo For Sale

I am selling a 1992 940 turbo volvo. We are the original owners of the car, and it has been serviced its entire life at Noble Cars in stafford va. The car has 183K miles on it but is still running strong. With that many miles, the car does show use. There is no rust on the car, and very few if any cosmetic blemishes on the outside. The interior shows some wear, and the factory radio has been replaced with a sony unit, with a 10 disc changer in the trunk. The car is all leather, and power everything. Has every option. Blue Book on the car is 3500, I am asking 2600 obo.

Reply to
RookieSpaz