Volvo 10 disc CD changer (made by Mitsubishi) - wiring config for connectors.

Hi,

Any one know the pin outs for the above mentioned 10 disc CD changer (Volvo part no.: 9488926-1). There's a blue socket with 5 in-line "pins" and an 8 pin DIN socket.

Unit has been brought to me for repair and I need to get 12V into it to get the mech working. (Car doesn't fit in our 1st floor repair workshop...!). Customer has gone on holiday having left unit with me.

On a personal level, does this unit replace the "9488925" that's in the current UK Accessory catalogue or is it an older model? (Have a 2002 V70 and am interested in fitting a CD changer to it).

rgds,

Thomas (replies to NG please - "reply to" address is spam-trapped)

Reply to
Thomas

replying to Thomas, Ray wrote: Hi Thomas, did you ever find out the pin information for that little blue plug ?

Reply to
Ray