940 Turbo maintneance 1995 wagon

The owners manual says timing belt at 100,000 miles but the volvo shop says 50,000 miles? My car has 61,000 miles, does any of the following need to be changed along with the timing belt: water pump, fan belts, transmission fluid and filters, fuel filter? Can synthetic and regular oil be mixed, 50/50? The previous owner used regular oil so I figured some has to be in the crankcase to keep the seals expanded?

What do you all get mileage wise on the highway using 91 octane?

The owners manual shows a boost gauge on the instrument cluster but my car has non, any place other than the dealer where these can be obtained?

Thx

Maybe they're both right about timing belt replacement. As far as I know, timing belts on the B230 are always specified at 50,000 miles. Transmission fluid and filters are part of a separate maintenance schedule. There is a maintenance schedule in the owners manual, use that as a guide. Some change the water pump at the same time as the timing belt, because it's not much extra work at this time, but I only check and replace if there's a noticeable problem.

Reply to
Mike F