97 850 Roof Strips

Well, I just got back from the dealer and had the roof strips replaced. The parts were slightly more than $160 EACH and installation labor was $85. They're made out of the same sorry stuff the originals were so I guess I'll get to go back in 5-6 years only to find they no longer carry them.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1973

Reply to
Chuck Fiedler

You should have had them return the old ones to you. With some time you can remove the coating and either repaint them or cover them with some wide 3M plastic tape to have them ready for the next time.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Dietz