99' S70 Alternator or battery????

Folks,

I either have a battery problem or an alternator problem. Battery replacement will be done by this afternoon. If the problems is the alternator. I would prefer to get an alternator from reman or used. DOes anyone know if there is a hard and fast way to tell if the Alternator is the culprit or not?

2nd question: Where can I get a good cheap alternator without the ridculous fee of the dealership?

Thanx Deelight

Reply to
DCC