Any web site or other info regarding replacing rusted floor boards.

I noticed some rust on a passenger floor board on our '83 240. A job for a pro, perhaps or the local high school body shop as a project for next winter.....

Any sources for my education regarding repair/replacement of such rusted body parts? I did a google search without much success....... A web site on that general topic would be good - any car/truck site if you know of one. Just for my "edification". I WILL not attempt such work because of a general lack of experience.

Ken Canada

Reply to
Ken Pisichko