C70/S70/V70 Center Channel Speaker Removal

I recently purchased a '99 C70 HPT Coupe and despite how much fun it is, my head is about to explode from an annoying squeek in the dash eminating from around the center channel speaker area. I'm guessing it's plastic rubbing on plastic. Does anybody know how to remove the center channel cover? I can't seem to find latches or screws and I don't want to break it or make the squeek any worse. Besides that the car runs great, but cruising is severely hindered by the rabid chipmunks battling in my dashboard. Thanks!

Reply to
I.VanCamp

I recall it´s just pushed into place.

Niels