CX70 Oil, Oh Of course.....

Perpetual motion for time anyway, just need to recycle the oil leaking out of this Volvo..... Last Volvo leaked also no wonder Ford is going broke. Next time a nice non-leaking Japanese car, a Mazda would be nice. :)

Reply to
Dale_Peterson

careful what you say, my dad's 2001 Toyota Corolla leaks oil, I find that the newer corollas (at least as is the case with my dad's) are very cheaply made. Nowhere near the same quality as the 1989 Corolla we had.

Reply to
BenLarabie