Dashboard light fuse keeps fusing

Hello,

The dashboard light on my faithful 240 keeps fusing for some reason. I changed it twice in three weeks already.

Could it be because the mechanic changed the rear brake light to a non-standard bulb (higher resistance) - the red Volvo warning for the lights is also on.

Cheers,

JM

Reply to
J Morrow

If the fuse does not blow right away, it's not a dead short. Since it takes time to blow, it's just a bit excessive current. If the mechanics change was the start of the fuse blowing, I'd say it was related.

sc

Reply to
Scott C

That or an intermittant short.