Different Front and Rear Size Tires

On a 98 C70. Right now the car has bigger tires than recommended. There is interference on the front end (brushing against the spring and inner wells), and it is time to replace the rear, so I'm thinking of:

Moving the good-condition front tires to the rear (225/50/17) and Getting the sticker-recommended size for the front (205/45/17).

The alternative is the get the correct size tire all-around...but it is a shame since the two fronts are nearly new. I appreciate any input, thank you.

Rob

Reply to
Robert Polk