F.A On ebay in UK, V70 Diesel Alternator 1997-2000

Hi all. I don't wish to upset anyone by advertising this item on here ( I tried to cover it all in the title!), but here goes anyway.

My dad is selling an Alternator on my behalf on ebay. It's from a 1998 V70 Diesel, has been inspected my a technician, and has new bearings e.t.c fitted. Please see the item for full details.

Here's the link.

432&item$86521861

Or if you don't trust any links on newsgroups (can't blame you!) it's ebay item number 2486521861 Please use the 'ask seller a question' if you require any further information. Many thanks. Joe Landy Peterborough UK.

Reply to
Joe landy