FS: 1966 Volvo 1800

Hello My name is Daniel from Pittsboro NC 919-542-5566. I have been doing the best I can to sell off a few auto tech's (including myself online) with New, Used & Recondition parts that we have laying around at our business. I'm finding it really hard to build trust and sell on the internet. I find most of my sales are off line doing auto repairs... I have invested tons of time with my website and would love to see some results. I have a $1.00 membership That is refundable on your first order. When you get a chance read up on my site at autofashions.com . I have lots of classic Volvo, just trying to fish them out of the weeds & wasps to find out what they are. I post my site on a daily basis. Thanks for taking the time to read my ad. You won't be disappointed with me doing the best I can to serve you when you join up. DS!

Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC

There's a reason for this. This is not a forum for commercial ads, and nor are all the other groups you have spammed today.

Go try ebay.

Reply to
Stewart Hargrave