help needed for a new Phoenix volvo driver

I am going to move to Phoenix soon. On Arizona DMV web site it said to get local registration of my 88 volvo gle, I need to pass "Level I inspection". My car is a Canada made Volvo in good conditions.

  1. Do I have to take major adjustment on my car to pass the "inspection" ?
  2. Could some local volov gurus recommend some good service and fair price volvo dealers or garage shops where my volvo can take this "inspection" or some other maintenance work in future? I will live in north Phoenix area, close to I-17 and loop
101, and I am willling to drive some distance for a good service.
  1. Could someone recommend some fair price auto insurance companys ? I heard that auto insurance in Phoenix is low. What is the normal range for a standard liability coverage on my car with my 7 yrs driving experience and zero accident record ?

Any help is greatly appreciate.

Best regards,

Jim

Reply to
Jim

On 31 Aug 2003, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Jim) tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

Man, you heard wrong..! Phoenix area car insurance is among the highest in the nation. Lots of theft here, and shitty uninsured drivers.

Look at Kemper Direct at

Best rates I could find after a lot of searching around.

Reply to
Larry Jandro

Thx a lot, Larry.

6 yrs ago I was in Dallas, where the average auto insurance was more than $2000/yr. I got a bargain of $1500 for my 91 Honda(2 yr driving experience) and signed it right away. What will the price range for a standard liability coverage on my 88 volvo with my 7 yr zero accident experience ?

Regards,

Jim

Reply to
Jim