FS: 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Wagon $1650 in PA

1990 760 Turbo Wagon, or 765ti, 240k highway miles, auto, ABS, "anti-spin" rear axle, driver airbag, Automatic climate control (cold AC, hot heat), 6 speaker am/fm/tape (factory), 3rd seat, cruise, power windows, locks, mirrors, sunroof, front seats, 04/05 PA inspection and emissions

New exhaust, rear brakes, rear shocks, both front lower ball joints, LF brake hose within past 6 months - timing belt, fuel pumps, O2 sensor within past 1.5 years - front tires 40%, rear 60% - should pass inspection easily - runs great, looks good, black w/grey leather (front seats have split seams, not bad)

Car is very dependable, I've been driving it 300-500 miles a week for almost a year but I've got a deal on another car I can't pass up, wife says I can't have both so this one has to go - Asking $1650, KBB private party value is over $3000 but I'm just looking for what I have invested - email volvo242gt AT excite DOT com for any questions or for link to website with pictures Car is in Ephrata PA, about 1 hour from Philadelphia

Reply to
volvo242gt

Does anyone know how to open up a 240 electric mirror, mine doesnt work , just clicks when i press the button

Reply to
Craig Dunn

Price reduced to $1500 - please email any questions to volvo242gt AT excite DOT com

Reply to
volvo4sale