FS: 1995 Volvo 960 Luxury Sedan

1995 Volvo 960 Luxury Sedan exceptionnaly clean and in excellent condition automatic (with Sport, Winter and Economy mode), Rear Wheel Drive, Powerfull and Reliable 2.9 L Inline 6 Cyl, over 200,000 KM with complete maintenance history:

fully loaded, cruise, A/C, Moonroof, Heated Power Leather Seats with 3 Memory Presets, Heated Powered Mirror, Climate Control, remote keyless entry with Factory Alarm System, 16" Alloy Wheels, 4 Wheel ABS Breaks, Side Impact Protection System, Dual Airbag and much much more..

Asking $11,800 Certified and E-Test

Contact: 613-222-3975 (anytime)

Reply to
Paul

Location?

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Dear Paul (et all),

The price is right. Please mail me the color of the car. When okay we can close the deal on monday morning, right away at the opening of the post-office here in lanaken. I assume the price is including delevery to smeermaas.

Where that is? In Belgium!

point taken?

"Paul" schreef in bericht news:T6gJb.13769$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to