Geneva preview: 2010 Volvo S80 gets makeover

Though Volvo's current S80 has only been on the market since 2007, the automaker decided it was time for a makeover - inside, outside and under hood. Though Volvo's new diesel engine isn't expected to arrive in North America any time soon, buyers of the 2010 S80 will be able to take advantage of interior [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Volvo NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

Hi,

Interesting to see the "new" bigger badge on the 2010 S80.................... It looks just like the one on my old 1958 445 wagon ("Duett")! "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose". (The more things change, the more they are the same).

Andy I.

Reply to
Andy

I've noticed an annoying trend of jumbo sized badges on cars of all sorts the last few years. Looks very tacky IMO.

Reply to
James Sweet