Going rate for S40s these days? Online Volvo Forum?

Hello All -

I was looking for S40 pricing info on edmunds and it seems that people are getting deals for well under invoice! Are dealers trying to get rid of existing inventory to make room for 2005s?

Anyway, what price should I be shooting for? I would like to take full advantage of any deals!

Also, are there any online forums for Volvo enthusiasts?

Thanks In Advance!

Reply to
Joshua W. Yoo

I've been using online buying service for my last several cars. I've saved a lot of money.

You just posted a message to it.

Reply to
Marvin Margoshes

Marvin - What online service would that be?

message

Reply to
Anonymous

A completely redesigned S40 and V50 will show up in several months. So it shouldn't be surprising that the old model needs heavy discounts to sell.

Reply to
Timothy J. Lee