Hydronic Heater Volvo 745 GLT, 89

I have an old hydronic heater I have just fixed. (Dead glow pin) But wonder where to mount it in the engine compartment? Have Volvo a certain place to put it, I think it should be well clear of brake lines etc.

The heater are an Espar Hydronic The car, Volvo 745 GLT/ 16V (B234F), 89 , ABS, AirCon

Big car, but not as much engine room as it looks like.

Any suggestion would be nice.

Regards.

RiBe.

Reply to
Ricky Behrendt

Normally on the inner right fender somewhere. But dont know the size of that model.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard