Need a different shifter knob for '99 v70 automatic due to disability

I just bought a 99 v70 automatic. I have limited dexterity due to a disability. I have great difficulty squeezing the button to release the lock to shift between gears. Can someone help determine a volvo part number from a prior year where the release button was on the side of the soft knob rather than the front? Either that or help identify an aftermarket part that is compatible?

Reply to
eric

I don't think I've ever seen a Volvo with the release button on the side, usually it's on the top. Perhaps you could have a weaker spring fitted or an oversize button that would be easier to press.

Reply to
James Sweet