New Volvo Parts

Anyone in need of New Volvo Mechanical Parts Any questions use our contact button on our Home Page Online Catalog ~~

Thanks Don at DVW !!!

Reply to
DVWImports

Nice site, but does it have to describe the wagon as a 5 door, the saloon as a 4 door, and the coupe as a two door? Just nit picking I know - No offence meant, just constructive criticism for the web man. LOL.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

That's the best way to do it, when I hear saloon I think a place to go drink whiskey, and I can never remember which is an estate and which is a saloon. If you list them by the number of doors it's a no brainer no matter which side of the pond.

Reply to
James Sweet

Where do you think the designations 245, 244, and 242 come from?

Gary

Reply to
Gary Heston

message

LOL , well I guess you can never be too specific !!!!!

Reply to
Stuart Gray

ummmm, exactly my point. Did you look at the site? http://208.233.99.171/dvw/epcremoteCLIENT.epc?cookieIDV13S42O&drillid=5&make=VOLVO@@VOLVO&clientid=dvw Guess not - another spoon fed yank eh?

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Yes, I have.

I fail to see what you're complaining about in the first place, as just about every mention of Volvos up until they started the S/V/C routine has used the third digit to indicate the number of doors.

As another poster indicated, it's universal--that terminology is understood everywhere--or, just about everywhere, except wherever you have your head inserted at the moment. Once you extract it, be sure to rinse thoroughly with petrol before you light up your smoke.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Heston

Arse is the word you're looking for I believe, and you're right. I really shouldn't have 3 litres of strong cider before going online. Brings out the troll in me : (

Reply to
Stuart Gray