On-Call

The '03 V72 I bought earlier this month came with a deactivated in-dash phone. The dealer yanked it and replaced it with a cubbyhole at no cost since the On-Call service is no longer offered.

My "old parts" box contains a broken engine upper torque mount and a brickphone, and now I have a convenient place to stash my shades.

Reply to
Wooly