Possible to retro fit traction control to a 2000-on V70?

My V70T auto wheelspins when pulling out of T-Junctions in the wet, and I found out recently that its fairly hopeless on snow.
Is it possible to retro fit traction control?
I appreciate it might be hard to do, but then again it might just be a switch and connection between the ABS and ignition computers.
TIA, Dransfield
Dransfield wrote:

If you mean disable there should be a switch on the dash that shows "TRACS" or "STC" just push switch & the traction control is disabled until the next start Glenn
--
"*-344-*Never Forgotten"
Is for the New York City Firemen who lost their lives on September 11,2001.