PS

I guess I would be foolish to rule out a S60--but they just do not seem to very fun to drive--I have never seen a manual one save for the R series, but hey a 02 or so S60 might be ok too, and the newer S80's seem to have almost no resale value, are nice luxo rides--but are they fun at all to drive--even with T6??

Thanks again

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I thought I was having fun driving my S80 T6. Definitely a luxury ride with safety features I like.

Reply to
Dan Woodard