r series wagon........

I have no technical news to report to the group on my 2004 'v70 r ...it drives great, no issues or problems...It is chewing up the tyres at aprox 40k miles...but, for a short, squatty looking wagon....they have great grip and seem to do their jobs well......cheers.......

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

it's not the tyres it is the brain. don't do anything stupid!!! but if you do, know she will try to save your sorry a**.

Reply to
Richard W Langbauer