Radiator neck on 90 740 GL

My cooling system will not hold any fluid - discovered the upper neck cracked and partially broke off, although the hose end seems to seat
OK , and I really bore down on the clamp. Apparently still not holding. Upon inspection with motor running, fluid only weeping EVER so slightly. Should I change out thermostat or anyway to mend the radiator neck. (Seems to be plastic.)Thanks guys!
Yes change the thermostat & change the radiator also either with one from Volvo or from a reliable repair shop or if you are able you can perform this repair your self just find a good parts store to purchase from Glenn

Buy a new metal radiator. Don't buy a Volvo radiator. That Da!* Plastic tank radiator has two common failure modes. Your problem and the engine killing split all the way down the side. I have had resonable luck with after market Radiators. No leaks so far an lifetime guarantee.
Al
Had 79 245 D, 81 240 D, 86 240 320,000mi and running fine when traded 94 944 Green 257,503 mi CRUNCH Parted out Have 94 944 White 149,000 The New one 94 944 Maroon 135,000 mi