Really had to smile

I chased a white Volvo P1800 S in traffic for a few miles this morning. It had almost certainly been restored because it looked great and had lots of acceleration and sounded great at an idle. (yes I roll down the window to hear classic motors running!) It was great to see a guy no more than 30 years old behind the wheel and clearly enjoying that sporty Volvo on an early summer morning.

A classic like that in traffic shows just how large new cars have become.

Reply to
Roadie