Replaced FPR but still dies

OK..so I replaced the fuel pump relay and my 93 940 turbo ran great for a week....but...last night on the way home from work it once again died at the stoplight 4 times and once while I was going slow...20-25 mph....grrrr....whats next?

Reply to
Michael Rose

Hmmm. Fuel pressure regulator? Fuel pump? Fuel filter?

Reply to
Tim McNamara

Did you think of the Radio Suppression Relay, which will give very similar symptoms, or the ignition amplifier or the Hall sensor/crankshaft position sensor? It could still be the relay or it's socket contact resistence.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes