S70 antenna- where to buy?

Hi...

Any recommendations where I could go to order a replacement mast for my '98 S70? Seems to be alot of brands/resources out there to choose from - with a wide range in price/quality...

BTW, the unit itself s/b Ok, only the mast snapped ....

I'm here in NJ.. thank you!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Vinnie,

I ordered a complete unit from FCP Groton and it worked perfectly in my

1999 S70. I think they sell just the mast as well. If not IPD does.

Jordan.

Uncle V> Hi...

Reply to
Jabber