CEM-codes Volvo S80 2.9L

Hello,

Who can give the CEM-codes (e.g. CEM-260A or CEM-270A, etc.) from a Volvo S80 (2.9L) and the explanation from this codes ?!

Thanks,

WW.

Reply to
<x>

kirjoitti viestissä: snipped-for-privacy@news-ext.oce.nl...

Are CEM-codes = Trouble codes..??

Meze From finland..

Reply to
Meze

CEM (Central Electronic Module)-codes which are related to emmision-diagnosis.

"Meze" schreef in bericht news:QHUUf.216$ snipped-for-privacy@read3.inet.fi...

Reply to
WW

Only what i found is ECM = engine control module and codes are EOBD codes P0000-P0999

Meze From Finland.. sorry about my bad english ...

"WW" kirjoitti viestissä:442444e1$0$2032$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl...

Reply to
Meze

CEM is the head-computer from the car. The modules, or nodes, are micro computers that are controlled by the CEM (central electronic module) There are about 15 operative modules in a S80 and they control almost all of the electrical functions in the car e.g. climate control, ABS breaks and the electrical controls in the driver door.

Reply to
WW

You probably mean ECM-260A and ECM-270A Only the dealership VIDA can read CEM codes. There are not any CEM codes 260A or 270A that I could locate. Generic code readers can read the ECM computer.

ECM-260A Long term fuel trim Lower or upper limit Lower limit could be intake vacuum leakage, high fuel pressure, leaking fuel injector(s), Defective AMM, engine oil lever too high, to defective 02 sensor(s). Upper limit could be intake air leak, low fuel pressure to defective 02 sensor.

ECM-270A Adaptive Lombda control Bank 2 Defective 02 sensor to possibly a fault of the 260A codes listed above.

BD

Reply to
Big Dick

Okay, I'm inquired and what you say is true.

Thaks,

WW

Reply to
<x>