source for Seat Cables '97 960 driver's side.

I had the car in with the dealer (Manhattan Volvo) due to a check engine light and an inability to find a shop to trust in Bayonne, NJ.
I was an aircraft mechanic, so I can work on stuff but really don't know my way around newer cars. I had them look at this and that, and they are fixing an emisions problem. Service writer said the parts all had to come from the factory (except the emisions valve). They called back and quoted a lot more than the car is worth for parts. And that is the first time I have ever seen a shop manager in a suit (too big).
I looked on the web and I think the seat cables are something I can do myself. I also strongly guess that I will have to do them quick, as Manhattan Volvo will probably re-assemble the seat out of position. Any source on the net that people favor?
Also need sunroof selector gates.
David
This may help as to the "how."
As for "where:" consider a wrecking yard.
And what do you mean by "cables?"
Might this help? http://www.ipdusa.com/Volvo-940960/Interior/Lumbar-Repair-Kit/p-136-275-638 /
It was a bit cryptic-
The seat is electric and only slides on one side. The dealer said "cables. $600-. Have to order from the factory" (presumably in Sweden for a car tthat old). Since I don't have to adjust the seat (unless my wife wants to learn to drive) I put it on hold and then got to thinking.
There are two cables under the seat that drive gears that drive the seat. I want those on hand before I pull the seat apart. Obviously not a junkyard part (whole seat would be), although I can go by Advance and see if they have anything. They have surprised me in the past.
I suppose the question would be "What is the best source on the internet for Volvo factory parts?"
David

Site Timeline