'90 driver's seat broken

Recently driver seat has these problems: the lumbar level doesn't work; the seat back doesn't stay in position when I lean forward; I seem to sit at a tilted angle to the dash. All a result of reaching from driver's seat to the back seat to get something and the seat when "sproing."

Are these seats repairable or do I need to get one from the wrecking yard? If I don't know whether my car is an SE or GLE, etc does it matter? Thank you!

Reply to
judyg

I had a similar problem on my '91 SE. Yes the seats are repairable, but the parts are very expensive, my seat failed twice, the first time I had nissan repair it, and it cost me almost $500 parts and labor, the parts is what got me. The second time, it broke differently, and I just had not gotten it fixed, and I just put a box behind my seat. I did call to the dealers about the part, but it wasn't worth it.

Reply to
Brandon Lyons