S60 fog lights

I have a 2004 S60 AWD with manufacture fog lights installed. Is it possible to have the fog lights always come on automatically when I start the car and close them if I don't need them with the switch.right now I have to remember to turn them on all the time. During rainy season I rather have them on all the time. TIA

Reply to
erables40

If you are in the UK then read the Highway Code.

Leave them switched off.

John.

Reply to
John

If you are NOT in FOG or RAIN then LEAVE THEM OFF!!!!

I HATE you fk'rs who think you are the only one trying to see and blind others because you are too selfish!

Reply to
Michael

Hey Micheal take a pill. First off my xenon light will blind you more than the fog lights. And if you noticed my original post it did state for during rainy season....

Reply to
erables40

I am with Michael on this one.

If your xenon lights are adjusted right they should not blind anyone.

But the fog lights can not be adjusted. That is why the Highway code tells you not to drive with them on.

Rule 236 says:- "You MUST NOT use front or rear fog lights unless visibility is seriously reduced (see Rule 226) as they dazzle other road users and can obscure your brake lights. You MUST switch them off when visibility improves."

Notice the words "SERIOUSLY REDUCED"

Have a look here if you do not want to buy the book

John.

Reply to
John

I understand your point except that I didn't like the way Micheal stated his post. There are more polite ways to making a point than starting off with "I HATE you fk'rs who think you are the only one trying to see and blind others because you are too selfish! " I seriously thought that the Xenon's(although adjusted right) would be more harmful to upcoming traffic than the fog lights, I will keep the fogs off then especially if I ever drive in the UK in case Micheal is coming the other way.

Reply to
erables40