sport muffler for a V40 T4

Hi,

I am interested in fixing a sport muffler to my V40 T4 for a better sound (not a louder sound)

=> Does anyone has experience with that, for example a recommended brand ? (what about REMUS ?)

=> Can such a muffler be mounted DIY ?

Regards Frank Enkelmann

- Do you want to earn money when you shop online ?

- Do you want to earn money when others shop online ?

- Do you want to earn money when you or others try out free trials ?

- Do you want to stand a chance to win an iPod mini ?

Then you should register absolutely free with MORVO at

is a cash-rewards program where rewards do not expire, and whererewards turn into cash.--------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Frank Enkelmann