Test drove a V50 T5 today.. Nice.

I stopped at the dealer to see if they hav a V70 R for a test drive (To replace my 84 850 turbo wagon), and noticed the V50. Not a bad little wagon. I didn't know it existed. Took it out for a couple runs through the test loop, and was favorably impressed by the performance and handling. There were a few negatives:

  1. Transmission hump presses against my right ankle. Could be irritating on long drives

  1. Manual shift mode reponse is slow.

  2. Full service docs still not available..

Unfortunately, #3 is a deal-killer. I guess I'll have to see how the Legacy GT compares..

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

Reply to
Doug Warner