THANK GOD: Ford may sell Volvo to BMW (fwd'd post)

My understanding is that the Volvo part of Ford's PAG generally has made good profits whilst the British Patients, Land Rover and Jaguar, chalk up the red ink.

Reply to
John Horner

Well that's Ford for you, kill one of their top selling cars, then sell off one of the most profitable companies they own. I never did care much for the Taurus but people were buying the things in droves, what were they thinking stopping making them?

Reply to
James Sweet

For the last several years the vast majority of Tauri were sold to rental and other fleet customers, which are generally not very profitable sales.

Reply to
John Horner