thinking of buying a Volvo

g'luck! Sounds great!

Reply to
Jamie Babineaux

Of course they are. But before I had a Volvo I'd used the 14mm wrench _once_ (Fiat 124 brake disc retainers) and never, ever used my 16mm or

18mm wrenches. Now they're out all the time, for things that in most of Europe would be 15, 17 or 19mm.
Reply to
Andy Dingley

Hi, James. You asked how I managed to do so many miles? Up until a few years ago my anual milage was over 100,000. Mainly due to work, but when I did get time off, used to do alot of continental touring.

Reply to
Dave