timing belt in Dutch

Hi

I'm searching the Dutch translation of "timing belt". Could you help me? I found the translation on freetranslation.com: "timing belt" = "Het timing van riem" Is it correct? On the other hand I found some posts on google with phrases: nokkenasriem / aandrijfriem / distributieriem. Could you tell me which one is correct? Thank you in advance.

regards darek

Reply to
dariusz szczepaniak

This translation just means "the timing of a belt" which isn't what you're looking for.

distributieriem is the word used for the timing belt in cars. nokkenasriem is a kind of description. aandrijfriem just means transmission belt.

Hope this helps.

Groetjes,

Maarten.

Reply to
Maarten De Munck

Distributie riem

"dariusz szczepaniak" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Manu T

This might help Dutch translation or any language for that matter

begin 666 Dictionary.com-Translator.url M6T1%1D%53%1=#0I"05-%55),/6AT=' Z+R]D:6-T:6]N87)Y+G)E9F5R96YC M92YC;VTO=')A;G-L871E+W1E>'0N:'1M; T*6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO

Reply to
John Robertson

Distributieriem

lijkt me een goede vertaling,