TIPS FROM AN OLD BACKYARDER

Of Topic maybe .Often the best tune up starts with a good blow out .I rev out my car in the lower gears so as not to exceed our speed limits.Here 3 klm or 1.6 MPH OVER THE LIMIT AND YOU GET A HEAVY FINE .I don't talk from experience but someone very close to me had such issues till I ALTERED HER SPEEDO JUST A LITTLE FASTER THAN THE CAR WAS ACTUALLY GOING .After a good rev out the car often runs better .As well a good dose of higher octane pump fuel makes a difference .Plugs general clean up check hoses air an water and happy motoring .

Reply to
Jon Robertson