I'm taking a night class on auto maintenance in adult school.
There is no grade and no tests. Just learning. And fun.
The teacher asked today, the first class, for us to bring next week a list
of the 10 things that people can do at home to repair their car, starting
with number 1 being an oil change and number 10 being an engine
Can I run by you my first list?
1. Oil & filter Change
10. Engine replacement
2. Air & cabin air filter replacement
3. Flush & replace all fluids
4. Belt & tensioner replacement
5. Alternator & battery replacement
6. Brakes & struts overhauled
7. Cooling system overhaul
8. Starter replacement
9. Clutch replacement and/or automatic filter replacement
How does that list look as a first pass?
- posted 1 year ago