Tires.....2001 XC

Hi

The time has come to replace tires. The last time I bought tires I stayed away from the Pirelli performance variety in favour of comfort, wearability and general good, reliable use. I installed Goodyear Hydroglide (sp?) that were supposed to be pretty good all-seasons with a bent toward wet climates. I live on an island on the West Coast so wet climates I know about. That was about 4 years ago and I would be interested in your 2009 thoughts on what may have come out, or what the current thinking is on what you think might be a good possibility. We actually had a couple of snow storms this year (which totally freaked out the population) I really can't get too bent out of shape planning a tire purchase based on maybe 2 weeks of fairly sporatic wet snow.

Thanks,

Gerry

Reply to
Gerry