V70 Car Alarm - Modifing to Full Closure?

I have a 1998 UK spec V70 Classic with the standard fit Volvo alarm system activated by the keyfob.

Is it possible to modify this alarm system to full closure i.e shuts the electric windows (if open) on activation?

My previous cars all had full closure systems, and (admitted its because I am lazy) I miss this feature on my V70.

Car doesn't have a sunroof.

Regards

Jason Russell

Reply to
Jason Russell

There's no electronics in the power windows/sunroof, so this would have to be added.

Reply to
Mike F

Mike F"

Reply to