v70 won't start

My '99 V70 still won't start! I changed the 02 sensor, took it down from the jack, and problems.... cranks but won't start.

There are no OBDII error codes, so I don't think I have a bad or a disconnected sensor.

I am getting spark, and appear to have decent fuel pressure at the injector bar (checked the schraeder valve for fuel and pressure)

I am at a loss for what to check. Does anyone have a list of connections (vacuum?) that may have gotten knocked loose, to cause no starting?

Thanks,

-david p-

Reply to
David Plotner

I would unplug the o2 sensor breifly and check the engine bay fuses for the injection system- there i a 10amp one in there as i recall. You may have somehow shorted the heater supply to the o2 sensor and blown the system power fuse- i.e. the same one as the heater which supplies +12v to all engine actuators like injectors, ISCV, etc etc...

Otherwise...I dont know.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l