VADIS / diagnosic cable

Hi there,

Anyone know what spec diagnostic cable you need to work with VADIS. I have a yr 2000 V70 (new shape) 2.5TDI. I've read some stuff about ISO cables, emailed one supplier and they said would need a CAN enabled cable, and it would need to be coded....?

Any info gratefully received!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Shaw

The cable is available from your Volvo dealer this cable is not cheap about $300.00 US

Reply to
G Klein