very slow acceleration

Hello

I have a 86 model 740 who hesitates on acceleration. I have replaced my spark plugs, but that did not help. I have also checked the wiring to my temperature sensor, as I have seen a posting about the subject in this news group.

The problem have been for quite a while, but in the beginning it was just periodical. Now the problem is persistent.

Any suggestions ?

regards Kjetil

Reply to
Kjetil Fleten