VOLA2 adapter for CD player

Volvo V40 1998 - SC-805 head unit - Alpine CHM S630 CD changer.

Just received the interface/adapter VOLA2

which requires a connection(yellow wire) to Permanent 12v supply and a connection (red wire) to accessory/Switched 12v supply.

Can anyone give me some help as to where to connect these two wires, preferably a wiring diagram.

I have tried for hours but lack of knowledge won.

I did find some info. which said:-

"Both can be sourced via the two accessory blocks (one yellow,one black)behind the panel under the glove box" but I could not locate these.

Help please

kgm

Reply to
kgm

Look for the wires on the back of the radio that correspond to these connections:

Mike F