Site with Volvo trouble codes?

I came across a great site months ago for Volvo 740 owners who like to do their own repairs, which had the procedure for reading out fault codes. Mine is an 89 Volvo 740 GL. Remember how to do it, by moving the jumper wire, but cannot find my printout of the codes. This site had a lot of service info, all free. I tried a google search but didn't find it. ANyone know?

Reply to
Geronimo

I believe you were looking for this:

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.